1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing, downloading, installing, or using Your True Calling Coach, Inc. services, whether or not you become a registered user (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time.
You must review these Terms at https://sharonjackman.com/terms-and-conditions on a regular basis to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
2. EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER
Your True Calling Coach, Inc. cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. Where satisfaction is guaranteed, those terms and conditions will be outlined on each individual product and program.
You should know that all products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice.
Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance.
Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances.
You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
Hours of Operation
- The Your True Calling Coach, Inc. corporate office is open Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Eastern Time.
- We close for all government observed holidays.
These policies and procedures apply to all Your True Calling Coach, Inc. products sold on this site or any other site owned by Your True Calling Coach, Inc. that includes a link to this page.
3. RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
3.1 Physical Returns & Shipping
Returns & Subscription Cancellations
- Where a money-back guarantee is offered, that guarantee covers the price of the product only. It does not cover shipping and handling fees due to the fact that the customer made the decision to try the product, therefore the customer accepts to pay the fee to ship the product.
- Customers must contact our support department at Sharon@SharonJackman.com before making a return.
- All refunds will be either returned to the original credit card OR mailed in check form to the billing name and address. International orders that will be refunded back to the original credit card, and PayPal orders will be credited back to the PayPal account.
- For any product that has a money-back guarantee, you have THIRTY (30) DAYS after your refund request has been approved to return your original purchase. Any return received after the THIRTY (30) Day time limit will not be processed.
- To ensure that your product is not lost or damaged, we strongly recommend sending the product certified mail with a tracking number. If we do not receive the product back and the customer does not have proof that the product was returned, we cannot issue a refund.
- Valid proof of returning a product includes: delivery confirmation or signature required via USPS. If the customer has delivery confirmation or signature required, then a full refund will be issued.
- Due to loss or missing or slow mail, we will honor any package that is postmarked for up to one year after the purchase of the product.
3.2 Subscriptions, Trials and Digital Products
Any Your True Calling Coach, Inc. membership, which may start with a free trial, will continue month-to-month unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment to use the Your True Calling Coach, Inc. service. We will bill the monthly membership fee to the payment method used when signing up unless updated or changed by subscriber. You must cancel your membership before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s membership fees to your Payment Method
Trial Subscriptions: Your membership may start with a trial. The trial period of your membership lasts for 30 days or as otherwise specified during sign-up. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. Trials are for new and certain former members only. Your True Calling Coach, Inc. reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your trial eligibility.
Monthly Subscriptions: You may cancel at any time. You have THIRTY (30) Days (unless otherwise noted) from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your Your True Calling Coach, Inc. monthly subscription. Any refund request after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit (or the time designated) will not be processed.
Yearly Subscriptions: You may cancel at any time. You have THIRTY (30) Days (unless otherwise noted) from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for Your True Calling Coach, Inc. yearly subscription. Any refund request after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit (or the time designated) will not be processed.
Excessive returns will not be accepted. Refunds will not be given to any one customer for one specific product more than once. There is an unlimited amount of orders that a customer can place for one specific product, but the money-back guarantee is void after a customer has used it for one specific product more than once.
4. TERMS OF SUBSCRIPTION RENEWAL
Trial members will receive a notice from us that your trial period is ending or that the paying portion of your membership has begun. We will continue to bill your Payment Method on a monthly basis for your membership fee until you cancel. To cancel your subscription, submit a ticket at Sharon@SharonJackman.com.
Monthly Your True Calling Coach, Inc. Subscriptions automatically renew each month at the stated retail price until the subscription buyer notifies the company that they wish to cancel. Please refer to Returns & Subscription Cancellations section of the Terms of Service page.
Yearly Your True Calling Coach, Inc. Subscribers will be notified via email prior to renewal with the option to renew at the original yearly price. If the subscriber does NOT notify the company that they wish to continue at the yearly price, the subscribers account will revert to the monthly price automatically.
5. LIVE EVENTS
The events, information, and speakers listed on our Sites are subject to change without notification.
TICKET HOLDERS MAY NOT SELL, OFFER FOR SALE, OFFER AT AUCTIONS, RESELL, DONATE, ACT AS COMMERCIAL AGENT FOR ANOTHER PARTY OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER THEIR TICKETS IN ANY WAY WITHOUT THE SPECIFIC PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF YOUR TRUE CALLING COACH, INC.
6. Live Streams
THE YOUR TRUE CALLING COACH, INC. LIVE STREAM AND ALL CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE YOUR TRUE CALLING COACH, INC. LIVE STREAM, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOUR TRUE CALLING COACH, INC. DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE YOUR TRUE CALLING COACH, INC. LIVE STREAM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
Your True Calling Coach, Inc. is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or redemption to be received by Your True Calling Coach, Inc. on account of technical problems or traffic congestion online or on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to customer’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading or streaming any materials consistent with this agreement or subsequent use of any Your True Calling Coach, Inc. owned web properties.
If, for any reason, the stream is not capable of running online as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Your True Calling Coach, Inc. which threatens or corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a live stream offer, Your True Calling Coach, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the offer and/or any subscription.
ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS OFFER MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, YOUR TRUE CALLING COACH, INC. WILL DISQUALIFY YOUR ATTEMPTED REDEMPTION AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. YOUR ACCOUNT
You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register with, and as you use, the Your True Calling Coach, Inc. services, and you agree to update your account information to keep it accurate and complete. You agree that Your True Calling Coach, Inc. may store and use the information you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your Account.
7.1 Access to Previous Purchases
As an accommodation to you, subsequent to acquiring Your True Calling Coach, Inc. training, you may download previously acquired training (when available) onto any associated device. Some Your True Calling Coach, Inc. training or services that you previously acquired may not be available for subsequent download or access at any given time, and Your True Calling Coach, Inc. shall have no liability to you in such event.
As you may not be able to subsequently download certain previously acquired content or training, once you download an item, it is your responsibility not to lose, destroy, or damage it, and you may want to back it up.
Your True Calling Coach, Inc. reserves the right to change content options (including eligibility for particular features) or remove access without notice to any previously purchased training or content that is no longer valid or deemed out of date.
8. SOCIAL MEDIA GROUPS AND COMMUNITIES
- Business owners of all levels are welcome here. We have community members of all skill and experience levels.
- We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
- Business owners of all levels are welcome here. We have members of all skill and experience levels.
- Keep it respectful. Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed.
- No pitching to the group. We have a strict “no shopping for customers” policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
- No gated content. Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need a feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
- Respect confidentiality. Content gathered in our online community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
- Keep it on topic. We reserve the right to remove posts and ban members based on off-topic content or offensive content.
- Partnering with other members. Access to this group does not mean that Your True Calling Coach, Inc. endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group – don’t assume everyone is trustworthy.
- Report posts that are breaking group policies. Due to the large amount of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manager directly via private message so our team can review them.
- Breaking the rules. Members can be removed at any time for breaking the rules at the discretion of Your True Calling Coach, Inc.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that the Your True Calling Coach, Inc., including but not limited to Your True Calling Coach, Inc. products and services, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, templates and the scripts and software used to implement Your True Calling Coach, Inc. Services, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by Your True Calling Coach, Inc. and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright.
You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Your True Calling Coach, Inc. services in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of the Your True Calling Coach, Inc. services may be reproduced in any form or by any means without expressed written permission from Your True Calling Coach, Inc.
You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Your True Calling Coach, Inc. services in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Your True Calling Coach, Inc. brand in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Your True Calling Coach, Inc. and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Your True Calling Coach, Inc. products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the Your True Calling Coach, Inc. brand at any time without notice. In no event will Your True Calling Coach, Inc. be liable for making these changes. Your True Calling Coach, Inc. may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of Your True Calling Coach, Inc. services, in any case and without notice or liability.
All copyrights in and to Your True Calling Coach, Inc. (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) and related software are owned by Your True Calling Coach, Inc. and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity.
THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART OF YOUR TRUE CALLING COACH, INC., EXCEPT FOR USE OF YOUR TRUE CALLING COACH, INC. AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
Your True Calling Coach, Inc., its logo, other Your True Calling Coach, Inc. trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Your True Calling Coach, Inc. are trademarks or registered trademarks of Your True Calling Coach, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Your True Calling Coach, Inc. may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
Purchases may be made by credit card, PayPal or electronic funds transfer only. We do not accept personal checks.
If you have questions or comments, please email us at Sharon@SharonJackman.com.